Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Classroom Tour!

Front of my classroom.  The only walls that have anything on them right now.  Boarder is not complete.  I ran out will fix it as soon as I find some more. 


Well there you have it.  My classroom.  I have six groups of four around the room and table at the top of my carpet.  That beautiful wooden chair and stack of drawers are my home base since I made the decision to remove the teacher desk from my classroom this year.  Behind my chair I have my volume scale.  I will indicate what the volume should be at all times so that students have a visual reminder.  I also have my assistants of the week poster.  Since I have approximate 200 students going through my room each day, I assign them each a number, my assistance poster will list 2 students numbers each week as my helpers.  Makes it easy for all classes and takes up very little room.  To the right of my board are the behaviour charts I will be using.  Although I have to admit that I create this before discovering Classdojo.  Click the link and take a look for yourself.  It's truly is a brilliant classroom management tool.  I cannot wait to try it.

This front wall is full of my must haves in my classroom.  What visuals are a must in your classroom?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for linking to Classdojo. What an awesome idea. I can't wait to try it with my 10 grade 6 classes!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS