Pages

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Teachers Pay Teachers

Goodmorning! 

I hope everyone is having a fabulous day!  The weather here has truly been outstanding this summer.  I thought I'd tell you all about a new adventure I recently started that will hopefully be useful to many.  After much encouragement from my school colleagues I have opened a TpT Store , click here to see it!  This all started because every year I create custom posters, worksheets and activities for my students.  I find that there is little to nothing available for FSL teachers that is unique.  Often the posters I find are the same ones that my teacher's had up when I was in school which is fine but some of us like to change it up frequently!   It's been fun gathering things to put up in my store.  My biggest challenge thus far has been that most of my classroom creations have graphics in them that are not licensed for commercial use.  Slowly over the summer, I will be purchasing new commercial graphics and getting my store filled with goodies.  My goal is to have most if not all of my products available in both French and English so that a wider audience can make use of them.  If you've got anything you'd like to see in my store let me know!  Well I am off to clean up my classroom.  I can't believe the mess I have going on in there!  YIKES! 

Do you know of any great French/FSL teacher stores?  If you do leave me a comment I am always looking for new things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS