Pages

Thursday 15 August 2013

What's on Your Wish List??? Linky and Sale!

Have you had your eye on anything over at Teachers Pay Teachers? I know I have lots of great products I can wait to get my hands on during the annual sale!  Today I decided to participate in Teaching with a Touch of Twang's linky party!



She has asked us to list 2 of our most wishlisted items in our stores and 1 item we can't wait to get our hands on!  



#1 -     All about me (Tout au sujet de MOI!) - FRENCH




This is such a great little kit for the beginning of the year in primary French Immersion or Core French. I used it last year with a ton of success!  It has 5 activities that students can easily complete during that first week of school!

#2     Les feuilles phonologiques


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this activity for primary French Immersion students or junior Core French students. This activity allows students to group word families together. As students read through a variety of texts they are hunting for sounds, such as 'ch', and putting words that contain those sounds on the leaves around the appropriate tree. My students always thoroughly enjoy this activity!  



Sur la trace des verbes by Valerie Cadieux


The image from TpT is blurry but this product looks amazing. In fact all of her products are beautiful I would be thrilled to pick up any of them.  This one in particular invites students to be detectives on the look for a variety of verb tenses.  It's a great activity that can be used for a specific piece of reading or during the daily 5!   

So what do you have your eye on for this weekends big sale?  Don't forget to head over to Teachers Pay Teachers for up to 28% off your purchases with the code BTS13 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS